Leonid Batkhan | January 2, 2016
Preparation time for this delicious dish is no more than 10 minutes. Cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Place one whole salmon fish filet in a baking pan. I prefer using a rectangular glass baking dish, which I line with aluminum foil.
- Squeeze half a lemon over the fish. I like to cut the rind of the squeezed lemon into small pieces and place around the fish.
- Pour 4-5 tablespoons of Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce over the salmon. Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce is a soy-based sauce sold at Costco.
- Sprinkle the fish with ginger powder to your taste.
- Sprinkle the fish with sesame seeds.
- Optionally, sprinkle the fish with dried crushed basil (in summer I use fresh basil leaves).
- Optionally, sprinkle the fish with finely chopped garlic.
- Set oven to Convection Bake and pre-heat to 400 °F
- Place the baking pan with the salmon into the oven uncovered and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take it out. It's ready to serve and eat.